ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Day to day duties for proper database maintenance along with proactive measures to maximize the database availability and performance
- Provide a single point of contact related to DB operations and triage incoming requests.
- Actively monitor the data tier for health and capacity and take corrective actions as needed.
- Configuration control and release management for stored procedures and applications that wish to connect to the database.
- Perform quarterly data retention on all databases
- PostgreSQL and MS SQL batch process monitoring and remediation.
- Database backups and restores.
- Available in rotation on-call for critical event handling.
- 3+ years of DBA experience in a production environment with PostgreSQL and MS SQL Server
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a closely related field. Will consider an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in relation to the databases
- Experience developing data management operations.
- Experience in a Software as a Service 7x24x365 environment including on-call rotation.
- Production and maintenance of high-quality operational documentation.
- Providing overnight and off-hours support as part of a support team.
- Ability to function well in a team working independently and with good communication skills.
- Nimble and Adaptable in this environment
- Experience with NoSQL Technology
- Experience with Linux and Windows management
CV Address: [email protected]